Sunday, July 28, 2013

A.I. DA CROWEMAN

BIO: A.I. DA CROWEMAN

 “I want to influence people with my music”, says Anthony Beeler-Crowe, a young rapper born in Indianapolis, Indiana, who goes by the stage name of A.I. Da Croweman, but for the last nine years he has been a resident of the Greater Atlanta, Georgia area. Having arrived on the scene as a feature on rapper/producer Ole-E’s album UP MY WAGER on the tracks “Tootsie Pop” and “Like Magic (Trap Trakz Mode)”. A.I. is now determined to make a mark with his single “D.A.B. (Duhmb Asz Boody)”, an infectious club bouncing track that takes note of the assets of certain females. A.I. says the song was inspired after a recent breakup with a female that is now his ex-girlfriend. He explains, “I had a verbal altercation with my now ex-girlfriend who insulted me”, he pauses, “She said I wasn’t doing anything with my life, so next day I was in the studio and created this song, I guess you can say I showed her, LOL”. He enlisted the help of his homeboy and former schoolmate Lucciano to be a feature on the track. “I like how he puts his word together” stated A.I. Influenced by his Mom, who is a singer and rappers 2Pac, T.I. and Ludacris, A.I. is gearing up for a full promotional effort on this debut single which was produced by Buddah Bless! Reverb

Reverbnation:
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment